Saturday 4 January 2020

Bye 2019, Welcome 2020 !

 FOR 2020,
''''i just want to be and feel good enough , not for other people but for myself. i want to treat myself better and be the best version of myself.''''




 welcome back! i just feel really lazy recently for doing anything even new year giving me a big deal to me, straight to point lah, that i am more like 'unwanted vacation' for the moment. what is that mean? mean i am officially unemployed :( ya shit man. i lost my job for awhile. hmm why? cause  gov dont give a shit about you, yah im living in a kangroo country? Austrayaaa mate!
 so yah there are so many freaking rules and laws that you have to follow up.
well i am not really wanna talk about it. cause i dont haha. make me feel more upset if i thinking more.

lets talking about what i am gonna doing for staying home? haha you know i used to working all the time since i came here 3years ago, so when this year 2020, my last day was 30/12/2019. yah my last day being bossy around being worker. now i am house wife. haa are you kidding? im staying home doing stuff like cooking, cleaning, and try to be good wifey but watching this kind of movies, down below -


         
                                                         

 yah I'm watching this Fifty shitty shades of Mr Grey and his submissive girlfriend , all the TWILIGHT series!! haha lol. but i kinda like it! cause my favourites movies, dramas, or any filem is romance fictions haha .
but frazer hate when i watch this stuff , he think he not good enough to be gentlemen or romantic man haha its true btw, only beginning relationship every man try hard to be romantic and suprises , gift all dates restaurant...but after you get damn married all is gone, yah just like odd hahah..


to be continued,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

CACTUS COUNTRY??

         Hi everyone? i hope yall in a good way. so today i'm gonna sharing with you about the Cactus Country In Victoria , Aus. i j...